Diário secreto de uma fã!: DE UMA PEQUENA BELIEBER

segunda-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2014

DE UMA PEQUENA BELIEBER

I wanted to have a voice ... To say that I love you even with all your faults. And no, I do not think I'll say that what makes it cool, or that I will support ... But quite the contrary, I do not like seeing you like this. hate to see you using ... these ... things .... neither the name I like to quote. Have you seen how I am to see you like that? seen just how I feel? Of course I do not agree. I do not support jelena, or even his friendship with LiL Za, but if it makes you happy that evil has .... I do not want to lose you. I do not want to see you as an angel ... although you are one. You know what happens? What if every Belieber support you all what you do, you might not be here anymore. And I do not want to lose you and see that it was nothing more than a memory ... Do not think that I support the use of these things ... Why not support. I do not support you make this big mistake. Not at all. Do not think that support your friendships because you know I do not support even for a billion dollars. And even if you wanted to read it. But you will not read. I have no voice. So I came here to get my message in this post. I LIKE A BELIEBER, NO SUPPORT YOU USE THAT THING OVER WITH YOU. NOT SUPPORT THAT THING YOU HAVE FRIENDSHIP WITH LIL ZA. AND YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE THAT NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF YOU DO NOT HELP, AND NOT THINK YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT, WHY NOT. I LOVE YOU TOO YOU LOSE SO PRA. NO BESEECH TO STOP OR THING SO, BUT COME ORDER AS A REQUEST FOR BELIEBER THAT JUST LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND NOT TAKE MORE LET IT ALL HAVING SEEN IN YOUR FACE, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BECOME THE BEST YOU WILL BRING MORE ERRORS ONLY YOU MAY not be undone. I JUST LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU ASK THAT. I Love You ... @Miina_do_swag

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Dexe aê seu lindo comentário e seja feliz!